Come See Us In Destin Sandestin and 30A
AAA is forecasting that 31.5 million Americans will travel 50 miles or more from home during the Labor Day holiday weekend. If you’re among that group, I have some “Tanya’s Tips” for you:
- Consider leaving late Thursday evening, instead of Friday to avoid heavy traffic.
- Got kids? Keep them occupied with movies, and be sure to charge any electronic devices the night before. Having non-electronic entertainment, like books and Mad Libs are a saving grace when the batteries run out. Trust me.
- Know before you go: find out the pricing on the attractions you plan to visit to avoid “sticker shock”.
- Find out if reservations are required or suggested at any restaurants you plan to dine at. Even if reservations aren’t required, some may have a lengthy wait time, especially during a busy holiday weekend. Bring a snack, just in case.
- Bring the sunscreen, AND an umbrella. Weather can be unpredictable in…
View original post 89 more words